07 Aug California Corporate Housing’s Safety Guidelines under COVID-19
SAN JOSE, CA–California Corporate Housing (CCH), the leading corporate housing provider in northern California, recently released its latest safety or duty-of-care guidelines in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus crisis.
“Our top priority remains the health and safety of our guests, partners, employees and everyone else we work with in corporate housing,” says CEO Ray Madronio.
Property/unit sanitization measures implemented by the property and CCH
- All units go through a thorough cleaning and disinfecting process as soon as the guests move out (floors, all appliances, linens etc.).
- All cleaning staff must wear protective ware such as gloves and masks.
- Unit sits at least 24 hours before releasing to a new guest.
- Community amenities such as fitness centers, lounges and pools are closed.
- Increased the frequency of cleaning common areas, following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and government guidelines.
- Property maintenance teams must focus on essential tasks.
- The property onsite team must wear protective equipment.
- The property offers touchless or no-contact tours to allow in-person visits to the community.
- Provide guidance and support, including self-quarantine measures, to guests diagnosed with COVID-19.
Furniture delivery team precautions
- CCH’s delivery teams are required to perform a COVID-19 self checker in the morning prior to visiting units.
- Delivery teams sanitize furniture at the time of delivery and prior to returning it for inventory. It disinfects any high-touch areas such as door handles and light switches. All furniture items are disinfected after setup and pickup.
- Delivery teams have completed additional education on proper personal hygiene measures to reduce the spread of germs.
- Delivery teams have been trained on social distancing measures.
- Delivery teams wear masks and gloves during the delivery, set-up and removal of furniture.
- Gloves are disposed of after each new delivery and setup and never reused.
- Delivery teams disinfect all delivery trucks twice per day.
- Team members are advised to stay home if they do not feel well.
- CCH requires the unit to be vacant during furniture delivery and setup.
- CCH requires setups to be completed 24 hours prior to the guests moving in to allow the unit to sit prior to move in.
Housekeeping protocols during stay
- The CCH team is required to perform COVID-19 self checker in the morning prior to visiting units.
- Associates performing housekeeping services are dressed in required PPE such as masks and gloves.
- If the guest chooses to stay in the unit during the service, CCH’s housekeeping staff may continue while maintaining a six-feet physical distance from the occupants and with all parties masked.
- Guests are given the option to vacate the residence during the time of cleaning service.
- Separate cleaning cloths/supplies per each apartment are provided.
- CCH’s housekeeping team disinfects all units, especially high touch items such as door knobs, light switches, and all appliances. The team also cleans and disinfects all bed linens during turn cleans. CCH sanitizes all apartment contact surfaces and all high touch common areas on a frequent basis.
- Upon completion of cleaning service, keys and lockboxes are also disinfected prior to each move-in.
- After the CCH team has left, all clean and disinfected units sit at least 24 hours prior to a new move in.
- CCH requires team members to stay home if they do not feel well.
- All staff should practice frequent handwashing and physical distancing.
- CCH team will also provide masks as well as hand sanitizer upon each move-in.
- Gloves are disposed of after each cleaning session, and never reused.
California Corporate Housing offers customized short- to long-term corporate housing and furnished rentals for short- or long-term stays that are ideal for temporary assignments and work relocations.
Its customized housing includes furnishings and a houseware package, premium cable setup with movies and sports channels, a virtual assistant technology product, plants indoor and outdoors, a Nespresso machine for coffee lovers, window treatments and wall accents in the guests’ chosen color, Arco lamps, LATHER high-end bath amenities, a generous gift basket with wine and blazingly-fast Wi-Fi.
“We customize our rentals to show how temporary homes can be individualized and transformed for guests to feel at home,” Madronio says.
For more information, contact California Corporate Housing at 1.800.880.2720 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To view its customized projects, visit its Instagram page. For updates on COVID-19, please visit cdc.gov